Homepage Forums Artificial Intelligence To-Do List by Sasha Cagen – ePUB download

To-Do List by Sasha Cagen – ePUB download

• Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    Ryan
    Participant

To-Do List
    From Buying Milk to Finding a Soul Mate, What Our Lists Reveal About Us

by Sasha Cagen

🔰 To-Do List · READ MORE 🔰

• Release date: November 6, 2007
    • ISBN: 9781416534693 (1416534695)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: reference, humor, psychology, journaling
    • Format: paperback, 256 pages
    • Author: Sasha Cagen
    • Publisher: Gallery Books

About The Book

What Do Your Lists Say About You?

More and more, we are a nation of list-makers, from grocery lists, New Year’s resolutions, and things to do before we die to DVDs to rent and people we’ve kissed. In To-Do List (based on the popular blog of the same name, todolistblog.com) Sasha Cagen celebrates the humble to-do list, exploring the ways these scribbled agendas reflect our personalities and passions.

To-Do List is both a celebration of lists and a peek at the lists that others create. Broken down by subjects like “Daily Lists” to “Sex Lists,” it’s a fascinating collection of lists from everyday people to the well-known:

Novelist Nick Hornby’s list of desert island discs A therapist’s secret fears (“I HATE having to think about clients in relation to my hair or clothes”) A shopping list from chef Alice Waters of Chez Panisse A woman’s accomplishments before her thirtieth birthday (“Hot air ballooned over the Serengeti,” “Danced on a table in Vegas”) Qualities one man is looking for in a future wife, including “Chews with her mouth shut” and “Will let me give my first son the middle name of ‘Jacob'”

With each list, Cagen offers the story behind it and a prompt for readers to compare notes and take their own stab at a similar list.

Voyeuristic and interactive, To-Do List will show you just how much — and what — your lists say about you.

Paperback ebook To-Do List by Sasha Cagen download. FictionBook To-Do List buy cheap on iOS on Dymocks. EPUB book To-Do List Sasha Cagen. MOBI ebook To-Do List read Mac on Barnes & Noble.

FB2 book To-Do List buy for PocketBook. Hardback To-Do List by Sasha Cagen download on Bookshop. TXT ebook To-Do List Sasha Cagen read online. Online book To-Do List on iPad on IndieBound.

MP3 To-Do List buy cheap for Android on Book Depository. Hardcover ebook To-Do List Sasha Cagen read. PDF book To-Do List download on Walmart. TXT To-Do List by Sasha Cagen iPhone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.