(MOBI) Dawn (Xenogenesis) • 9780446603775
by Octavia E. Butler
🔗 Dawn | Read More 🔗
- Author: Octavia E. Butler
- Characters: Lilith lyapo, Ahajas, Dichaan, Tediin, Nikanj
- Publisher: Warner Books
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best SF Novel (1988), Kurd-Laßwitz-Preis Nominee for Bestes ausländischer SF-Roman (1992), Ditmar Award Nominee for Best International Long Fiction (1989), Le Blanc Award for Melhor Romance Estrangeiro de Fantasia, Ficção Científica ou Terror Publicado em Língua Portuguesa (2019)
- Release date: April 1997
- Genres: fiction, fantasy, aliens, dystopia, horror, adult
- ISBN: 9780446603775 (0446603775)
- Format: paperback, 248 pages
- Language: english
- Series: Xenogenesis, #1
About The Book
Lilith Iyapo has just lost her husband and son when atomic fire consumes Earth — the last stage of the planet’s final war. Hundreds of years later Lilith awakes, deep in the hold of a massive alien spacecraft piloted by the Oankali — who arrived just in time to save humanity from extinction. They have kept Lilith and other survivors asleep for centuries, as they learned whatever they could about Earth. Now it is time for Lilith to lead them back to her home world, but life among the Oankali on the newly resettled planet will be nothing like it was before.
The Oankali survive by genetically merging with primitive civilizations — whether their new hosts like it or not. For the first time since the nuclear holocaust, Earth will be inhabited. Grass will grow, animals will run, and people will learn to survive the planet’s untamed wilderness. But their children will not be human. Not exactly.
TXT ebook Dawn iPad. FictionBook Dawn by Octavia E. Butler download on Audible. FB2 book Dawn Octavia E. Butler read on reader on Kobo. Hardcover ebook Dawn buy cheap.
MP3 book Dawn buy. EPUB Dawn by Octavia E. Butler read online for Kindle on Dymocks. Hardback ebook Dawn Octavia E. Butler download on iOS on Amazon. Paperback Dawn.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.