Homepage Forums Artificial Intelligence Keep Me In Mind by Jaime Reed – PDF download

Keep Me In Mind by Jaime Reed – PDF download

• Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    Ryan
    Participant

Keep Me In Mind
    by Jaime Reed

Keep Me In Mind | Read More

• Publisher: Point
    • ISBN: 9780545883818 (0545883814)
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, teen
    • Release date: April 26, 2016
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 304 pages
    • Author: Jaime Reed

About The Book

A girl who doesn’t remember. A boy who can’t forget her. A wise, witty, and heartbreaking love story for today’s YA generation.

Ellia Dawson doesn’t recognize the handsome boy who sits in tears by her hospital bed. But he’s telling her that he’s Liam McPherson, her boyfriend. Boyfriend? Ellia thinks in shock. She has no clue who Liam is, let alone whether or not she once loved him. She remembers her family, her friends, and the fact that she wants to be a fashion designer. But Liam is a big blank in her life.

Meanwhile, Liam is devastated that Ellia, the love of his life, who suffered an accident while they were running together on the beach, has lost her memory. He is desperate to win her back, rebuild what they once had, but Ellia keeps him at an arm’s length. She’s much more comfortable with a new boy she meets at the hospital, who understands more what she’s going through. So Liam begins writing the story of the two of them, piecing together the past in the hopes of having a future with the girl he loves.

Told from alternating perspectives, this is a lyrical, clever, and surprising novel from Jaime Reed.

Hardback Keep Me In Mind by Jaime Reed buy iPhone on Books-a-Million. PDF book Keep Me In Mind. MP3 ebook Keep Me In Mind Jaime Reed read online. TXT Keep Me In Mind download for Mac on Barnes & Noble. MOBI ebook Keep Me In Mind read.

FB2 book Keep Me In Mind by Jaime Reed download on reader on Kobo. Paperback ebook Keep Me In Mind Jaime Reed. FictionBook book Keep Me In Mind buy cheap on PocketBook on Booktopia. Hardcover Keep Me In Mind Jaime Reed download iPad. EPUB Keep Me In Mind on Walmart.

Online book Keep Me In Mind by Jaime Reed read online for PC on Amazon. Paperback ebook Keep Me In Mind buy cheap. EPUB Keep Me In Mind Jaime Reed read for Android. FB2 book Keep Me In Mind buy on Book Depository. Hardback ebook Keep Me In Mind.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.