Homepage Forums Artificial Intelligence (FB2) Confessions of a Mediocre Widow by Catherine Tidd

(FB2) Confessions of a Mediocre Widow by Catherine Tidd

• Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    Ryan
    Participant

Confessions of a Mediocre Widow
    Or, How I Lost My Husband and My Sanity

by Catherine Tidd

๐Ÿ” Confessions of a Mediocre Widow ยท Read More ๐Ÿ”

• Format: paperback, 357 pages
    • First published: January 1, 2014
    • Author: Catherine Tidd
    • ISBN: 9781402285226 (1402285221)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: memoir, psychology, biography, relationships, humor
    • Publisher: Sourcebooks
    • Release date: January 7, 2014

About The Book

I spent my 11th wedding anniversary planning my husband’s funeral. If I could just figure out how to make that rhyme, it would be the beginning of a great country song.

Involuntarily single. That’s the true story of where Catherine Tidd finds herself just three weeks after turning thirty-one. Widowed with three children under six years old, a rusty resume, no fix-it skills, and no clue how to live life as a widow, Catherine can’t help but be a little exasperated with her dead husband for leaving her to deal with life on her own.

Catherine’s now in charge of her life in a way she never wanted to be, in a way that would have most of us reeling and numb. But she soon realizes that when you call the shots, you can make pedicures one of the stages of grief โ€” and that moving forward might be more fun in a new sports car. Her honest Confessions of a Mediocre Widow is a glimpse into the heartbreaking and sometimes humorous world of a young woman who learns that it is possible to find joy in an unexpected life.

Hardback book Confessions of a Mediocre Widow buy cheap on Kobo. Hardcover Confessions of a Mediocre Widow Catherine Tidd download for PC. Paperback ebook Confessions of a Mediocre Widow read on reader on Amazon. Online Confessions of a Mediocre Widow by Catherine Tidd. TXT book Confessions of a Mediocre Widow by Catherine Tidd Android on Powells.

MOBI ebook Confessions of a Mediocre Widow download. EPUB book Confessions of a Mediocre Widow buy for iPhone. MP3 Confessions of a Mediocre Widow Catherine Tidd read online on Booktopia. FB2 ebook Confessions of a Mediocre Widow download on Bookshop. PDF book Confessions of a Mediocre Widow by Catherine Tidd read online on iOS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.