German car manufacturer
- One of Germany’s largest luxury car manufacturer
- Recruiting young people for internships has been increasingly challenging and yet attracting high quality talent remains a high priority
- Organization wanted to create an appealing recruiting page, where information can be obtained easily and quickly, without creating a burden on human resources.
- Leveraging our partner’s AI technology to create a virtual HR assistant that can answer all questions related to internships, training and apprenticeships
- A round-the-clock virtual contact option that responds to questions within seconds.
- The bot was trained internally by already existing data to ensure that all questions by young applicants could be responded to.
- Questions that cannot be answered by the bot can be checked in the backend and added to the database easily, if necessary.
- The most notable characteristic is that it offers an informal and immediate contact option to obtain information, without any additional personnel or time delay.
- During the operational use, bot creates a knowledge base providing valuable feedback for the client organization on what young people are interested in regarding apprenticeships, internships and training in general.
- Live-chat minimizes requests via email and relieves pressure on human resources
- Client established a strong and innovative recruiting appearance that keeps pace with the latest technologies and trends by proactively engaging with young people.
Large telecom market leader
- Largest telecommunications service provider in Germany with a customer base of over 44 million customers
- Support agents spend the overwhelming majority of their time answering recurring questions.
- Repetitive support requests drives up costs and prevents support agents from taking time to solve customers’ more complex, non-routine problems that require domain knowledge, experience, and empathy.
- Deployed an intelligent chatbot on its portal to automate support request via online chat. The chatbot enables customers to easily and quickly find answers to their questions without having to call or write an email.
- Customers' waiting time for answers has decreased to mere seconds without adversely affecting support quality
- Able to reduce the average handling time per request, freeing up agents to carefully deal with customers' most complex issues and substantially increased live support capacity, consequently, customers have flocked to online chat, also reducing the burden on more expensive call center department and email help desk.
- When a customer poses a non-routine question to the bot that has not previously been encountered, client’s own support agent is added to the exchange.
- Implemented partially automated cases where bot acts as a decision support system for the agent by suggesting the most viable answer.
- Agent merely confirms or adjusts the answer in order to give the best possible response to the customer
- The bot learns from each input the agent provides and can autonomously handle the request the next time.
- Measurably, 61% of live support requests fully automated after 2 months and live support agent’s handling time reduced to 1,1 minutes, each agent can respond to up to 1,000 live support requests per day and customers’ waiting time reduced to 19 seconds
Large public transportation company
- Biggest railway company in Germany fulfills over 2.6 billion individual journeys in a year
- Passengers needed immediate customer support and readily accessible contact options while travelling on public transportation services.
- Company integrated partner’s AI technology to ensure a high level of performance, accessibility and customer satisfaction.
- The company deployed our partner’s AI solution in the customer service section of the website via an online live chat.
- Company expanded its customer service touch-points and offered an instant contact option for customers without having to write an e-mail or call the hotline
- 2 months after deployment, 59% of live support requests were fully automated
- Each agent can respond to up to 800 live support requests per day
- Chat duration decreased on average from 29 minutes to 8 minutes after 2 months
- Customers’ waiting time reduced to 49 seconds